Saturday, September 11, 2010

Haha its been a while.

We dont seem to notice our surroundings.
Very well.
And.
Even when we do.
Its because.
We know that something's wrong.
Or its too late.
Or its just something that we dont want.
To happen.
I know its a bit vague.
But we're usually lost in our own world Haha.
Because we want some things to happen.
Usually, it doesnt.
Really.
But we still try.
Thinking that we'll make a difference to the situation that we are in.
One that we dont like.
Most of the time, its futile.
But I really gotta say.
Try to be more sensitive.
People around you.
Will not always be there.
Be thankful.
For all the people you have around you.
Some, even choose not to be noticed.
They just give their support.
Behind the scenes.
Frankly speaking, they dont expect much.
Sometimes, they expect nothing at all.
These people just want you to be happy.
To feel blissful.
I am thankful.
I have people around me.
Give their support morally.
And I hope to treasure their small expressions even more.

These people have never left your side.
Rather, you thought they left.
But they are still there.
They never left.
Treasure them.
Dont regret.
Not cherishing them.

The saddest thing about the people giving their support behind the scenes.
Is that they never get acknowledged.
Sometimes even when they give alot.
They are treated like dust.
But they never waiver.
Until you moved on.
I guess thats how people are.
The mind lets go but the heart clings on.
Nevertheless.
People are always by your side.
And, we have feelings.

Ok anw ya I think its very vague Haha.
This post.
One reason.
I compiled many situations.
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment